- Permanent Metal Imaging
- Metalphoto® is defined as the most durable of aluminum identification plates by GPI, the National Association of Graphic and Product Identification Manufacturers, Inc.
- Offering the highest graphic resolution capability of any metallic substrate
- Identification and Informational Uses
- Data Plates and Control Panels
- ID and Nameplate Tags of all sorts
- ATM plates and Rating Plates
- Directional Arrows
- Informational Plates
- Equipment Instruction Panels
- Warning Plates
- Schematics and Prototypes
- Measuring Devices and Scales
- Bar Code Labels
- Custom Bar Code Labels
- Stunning One of a Kind Projects
- Awards and Plaques
- Article and Photo Reproductions
- Wedding and Event Memorials
- Donor Recognitions
Service and Benefits
Delivery in days. Our Customer Service and Fabrication teams are here to meet your needs.
- Orders fulfilled quickly and economically
- Metalphoto® is more environmentally friendly than acid etching
- No fading, scratching, or delaminating
- Eliminates the blurred images and fading of sublimation
- Metalphoto® is more precise and versatile than engraving
Metal Photo Service specializes in creating lasting images on metal plates that are attractive, weather resistant, fade-proof and durable. Bring us your ideas and we can design your metal image using text, logos, signatures, and photographs.
The base metal is anodized aluminum available in gold, copper, or silver and can be mounted on a variety of surfaces. These plates range in thickness from 0.012” to 0.125” and can be drilled, punched, machined by an experienced machinist, and sheared at our facility. The image is sealed in the anodic layer of the aluminum plate and is resistant to heat, UV rays, vandalism, as well as most chemicals and solvents.
Big order or small, your investment in metal imaging will stand the test of time.
Download our Durability Chart & Specs
Specified by Government, Industrial and Military Organizations for Over 65 Years:
• Material: anodized aluminum (1100 alloy) • Sizes: 10” x 12”, 12” x 20”, 20” x 24”, 20” x 40”, 24” x 40”
• Thicknesses: .003”, .005”, .008”, .012”, .020”, .032”, .039”, .063”, .090”, .125”
Non-reflective with dull finish.
Semi-gloss medium reflective material.
Brushed to resemble a stainless steel finish.
Highly reflective; mirror-like.